The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using the everdon.com website (Website), or any part of it. everdon.com may modify these conditions from time to time and accordingly you are advised to keep up to date with the changes by regularly reviewing the conditions. By using the Website you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. The content available on the Website is for general entertainment and interest only and everdon.com does not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the content before relying on it in any way. Your use of the content (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk. If you have any comments or complaints about the Website, please get in touch with the editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Website including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
3. everdon.com excludes all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, the Website.
4. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods (including software) or services offered by third parties via the Website or on the Internet. everdon.com will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties. Any personal information you may wish to disclose to third parties is at your own risk.
5. These conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.